MY Gamerscore Issue

A while ago a hacker tried to get me banned by boosting my gamerscore up. I proceded to contact microsoft and was told not to worry and was basically ignored. Then, later my gamerscore was reset. I was going to try to earn my score back, but I soon realized that I could not earn any achievements on games I had played before my gamescore reset. So I contacted Xbox and they investigated only to find out that it was too long ago to undo the reset. So just today I talked through Xbox support chat hoping to see if I just get my right to earn those achievements back and I even said i didn't mind if I would have to restart from 0 gamerscoree, as long as I could earn the achievements. I made it clear that i was upset that i was upset that after four years and the hundreds I invested into my account they couldn't fix this one issue. So the representative, having been in the same issue before told me to post my story here as proof to some documentation and as a direct way to contact the Xbox live enforcement team. So thats my issue and if there is any way it can be fixed I just want to be able to earn my gamerscore back. (P.S. I used to have over 13,000+ gamescore and since the reset I have earned 4640 back). Gamertag is sT Explosives.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Unfortunately posting here won't help - the Enforcement Team do not read these forums. You could however try to get in contact with them on their forum section, the suspension/bans area, although it's highly unlikely they will be able to do anything about this.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.