My Gamerscore has been reset from apparent 'cheating'?

I am really confused as my gamerscore and microsoft points have been reset/removed, along with my gamerzone being changed to 'cheater'. I was conserned a few weeks back as every time i signed into my account it would sign me out and say that it had been singed into another console. I have never cheated before and i am not quite sure what i have supposidly done? It took me a long time and lots of effort to get all of those achievements and i was really shocked when it suddenly got removed without warning. If anyone could let me know what to do it would be much appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

TDS GOONZ hey there

Firstly, and most importantly. Microsoft / Xbox Live will NEVER take Microsoft Points off you for any other reason then for paying for something with them. I advise that you check your billing portal over at https://commerce.microsoft.com and look for any unusual activity.

Secondly, only the enforcement team can answer your question regarding the Gamerscore reset and the Gamerzone change. They don't monitor these forum sections, so you will have to go and post a thread in the section that they do monitor (HERE). Please note that threads in that specific section are reviewed before they are published, so you may not see your thread appear straight away. Alternatively, you can check the email address that is tied to your account. In most cases, you will have been sent an email to explain the enforcement. Be sure to check your Junk / Spam if you do not see it in your inbox.

Lastly, if at any point, you feel that your account has been compromised you will need to contact Phone Support and ask them to initiate a "Unauthorized Access Investigation". They will block your account for a period of time whilst they investigate and then correspond with you once the investigation is over.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.