My gamerscore has been reset but i never ever cheat !

Hello I'm french so I apologize for my poor English. There is a little over a year I was a hacker person I met on xbox live I call Microsoft directly to me said I was a hacker and I was doing "fishing "so I decided I'm doing myself and I create an account contact the hacker to find out if it was possible to recover my account against the money he accepted for 100 Euros I given via paypal he admitted later that he had changed some things on my account without telling me where provided. All his past was a few months ago but now my gamerscore is reset and my gamerzone is considered a "cheat" when I always paid my games and I have always been loyal to microsoft bought 3 consoles , 110 games, 15 collectors editions, 32 months xbox live gold, about 50,000 microsoft points spent, but today I've had enough, enough been regarded as what I am not, I'm tired of seeing my success to zero while I spent hours and hours to make certain, I decided that as your decision is I will sell all my equipment microsoft (console games at all) and I buy a PS3 I would be very grateful and I continue to play and advice for all my relatives microsoft.

I implore you to help me I am not a cheater or a traitor!

Flow

Made with Google translater

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Microsoft do not reset people's gamerscores for no reason. You are responsible for your account and he could not have gotten your log in details untill you gave it to him.

Anyway once a gamerscore is reset, it's reset for good. You're better off making a new account, play safe and keep your login details to yourself.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well obviously you did, your labeled as a cheater, so you must have modded your gamer score or let someone else do it. But YOU are responsible for your own account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.