my gamerscore changed

hi mi name is matthew summers my gamertag is v BaSsLiNe x i have been deranked on gamerscore before and i can unlocked achievements but no gamerscore for it and i bought a new game called gears of war 3 and my gamerscore was 2513 i think and i have not been hacked but i notice my gamerscore is now 133415 could you please help me figure it out i dont want to loose my new achievements for gears of war 3 thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

i added up your game score and it comes to 2785, dunno why it shows up as 133415 as none of the other games on your list has any score at all.  try this, delete your profile (not saves, just profile) and then recover it, maybe then it will show the correct number.  but if it was boosted illegibility again, your account would be perm banned.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Your gamerscore has been modded - you are labled a cheater -

Your GS should reset its self - but don't be suprised if your account get banned like davemcfly says -

If you feel like you have been hacked, call support in your area and open an unautherized access claim.

Sorry this didn't help.

i have the same problem right now but it was after someone on dead island gave me a wep and ya ive modded gamerscore once and got reset and banned for a week ive learned my lesson on that but ive noticed it switched back to what my gamerscore was when i got reset.

i want to get this taken care of so i dont get banned.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="N0nstph3adsh0t"]ive modded gamerscore once and got reset and banned for a week ive learned my lesson on that but ive noticed it switched back to what my gamerscore was when i got reset.[/quote]

It seems that a bunch of profiles with gamerscore resets are showing the "old" total GS, even though all the reset games show no achievements and 0 GS. Several folks have thought it happened after they played Gears of War 3, but I don't see that on your played games list, so maybe that's irrelevant. I don't see how it would be a problem if you haven't re-modified your 'score, and it will probably go back to the lower number soon.

Anybody know if "deep blue" is a color available for eyebrows in the "hair color Easter egg", or would it indicate avatar modification?

Sorry this didn't help.

DannoMcK, I'm pretty sure that the hair colors are part of the easter egg and do not indicate or require any modification. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though.

Sorry this didn't help.