My Gamer Tag was changed without my consent

I was playing Titanfall earlier today, and I turned my XB1 off to go to the gym, and I came back and signed in and my GT was changed. I received no notification in e-mail. 

I have been an XBL customer for 6 years. I have had this gamertag for 3+ years. I have YouTube channels linked to this GT. I have had a sterling reputation with MS & XBL for years and have never had a single complaint against me, my language, my name or my code of conduct online. I have called XBL support, and also done the XBL chat. They have both said to come to the forums to have an XBL Ambassador review what has happened and to rectify the situation accordingly.

Thank you so Kindly.

GT: JusFappinAround

Email: [MOD REMOVED]

Current Abstract appointed GT: JollyCub5145691

So lets be adults here and have a real discussion. I really realize my original GT is... fun and amazing and brilliant. And Lets also be real honest here. I realize someone probably got super diaper hurt over playing TitanFall against me and reported my name to be "offensive" but to my beyond collegiate knowledge there isn't anything offensive there - only suggestive. Which by it's nature being objective instead of subjective, within article 2.1 of the terms and conditions laid forth here within do kindly request that my original GT be reinstated within the fort night.

Creativity +1

Thanks Guys!

I seriously have had more ppl message me telling me what an awesome name that was, and have had 0 altercations with anyone on it. I do not find this to be fair. Just being honest. And you have to admit whether I can get my name back or not. It was one of the better GT's you've ever seen. Am I right?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 52 Applies to:
Answer

Both gamertags metioned are against the terms & conditions.You gamertag must be rated "E" for everyone no matter what the age rating is on the game your playing.

Both your gamertags are sexually explicit which is not allowed.

If you want to change them to a personal you will have to pay.

Any other questions should be posted here  forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.