My gamer score got reset help me !!!

Hello my Gamertag is FuzzyWhaleBalls and my gamerscore got reset. It said it was reset due to cheating and i dont cheat. Now i earned my gamerscore fair and square so if i dont get it back im going to buy a PS3. Instead of dealing with your Microsoft ***. I spend about 2000 dollars a year between me and my brother on xbox. Wether we buy games, microsoft points, or the damn console. Which i have already bought six of. Now if this problems does not get fixed I am buying a PS3 and you will lose a really good customer.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there. They don't reset people unless the evidence is overwhelming, so at some point you modified your score, but I think you already know that. Also, threats to move to another system won't work or get you anywhere. You are within your right to move to another system if you wish but that won't get your gamer score back to what it was. If you feel you were compromised and someone else performed this action you can try posting in the appeal forum which is a subset of the help forums here. I can't link you as I'm in my phone. Best of luck in whatever you decide.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Here is where you need to post forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.