my friend gave the wrong email (.com instead of .co.uk) as his email

Hi, I dont know if anyone can help.  My Xbox live friend got the new gears of war xbox,  he tried to relocate his account to the new xbox but has forgotten his password and his xbox account is now blocked.  He requested his password to be sent to his email address but it turns out that his hotmail email address was registered wrong (he'd registered his hotmail email address as .com instead of '.co.uk'  so he cant get his password email....  anyway, he cant get on here, or anything to do with microsoft/xbox/hotmail and has lost his whole gamertag - points, memory of games and gamer points now and he's been on xbox for years. 

I've been on the hotmail website but theres no contact info for me to pass to him to contact hotmail to help him sort it out.  Theres no email address for xbox that I can pass him to contact xbox and he cant get on here himself because of the block.  Is there any way he can sort this out? Is there a help phone number? If he could just log on here he could correct the email error...  its such a shame cos he uses xbox every day and now its all gone :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

He'll need to call Phone Support, as we can't assist him if he's unable to log in here. support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.