My friend can't send me anymore messages!!!

Ok so my friend and i hav been sending quite a few messages cuz we cant talk anyother way and this morning at like 2 am she stopped being able to send msgs help plz...i figured she'd hav to wait a day until to send more msgs...ps the msgs are being sent on the console

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Is she able to get the messages from you? Do you have another way of communicating (off console) and try to find out if she can receive them from you.

She might have a setting on her router or network that restricts gaming or communications. I have had routers in the past change settings with an update or even after a reboot (1 did on it's own...ended up in the trash) and will block communications, gaming and connecting with others over Xbox Live.

If you could find that out (even what kind of router she's using & your using) and let us know, we'd be glad to help you resolve this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

try sending a message to her and that should fix the issue if you accidentally blocked communications sending a message will unblock communications

Sorry this didn't help.

You need to get into your friend Xbox Profile options in your Xbox and check if i enabled or disabled the communication option [or Muted, if you Play Gears of Wars, you can Press the X button in the main menu, and if your friend is connected check the options available and there's one about Mute/Allow Communications], then if is disabled just turn it enabled and try to send/receive a message.

Or maybe she went to sleep and you didn't received any more messages ;)

Sorry this didn't help.

Well first make sure neither of you might have blocked communications because that is what happened.

Sorry this didn't help.