My friend and I have been threatened to be banned.

The gamertag "[mod removed]" has threatened to ban myself and my friend within 72 hours. Neither my friend or I have done anything against the ToS. She said that she is "forwarding" the messages I sent to her friend to ban me. I did not threaten or harass her. I would like something to be done about this. I know she can't do anything, but trying to scare my friend is complete bullcrap and I will not stand for this. If anything happens to his account or mine I'm not even sure what I'll do.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

The enforcement team does not threaten, they simply do.  If they find you did something wrong, they will take action.  So if something DOES happen to either account, it's because you or your friend did do something wrong.  If not, then you have nothing to worry about.  And depending on how strict the enforcement team is feeling, I'm not sure if they will like your gamertag to be honest.

-

Furthermore, this is not a place to name and shame someone.  I suggest you edit your post to remove that gamertag.  If that person violated the ToU or Code of Conduct, then report them.  If they just annoyed you, block communications and move on.  Trying to act like a tough guy is not exactly the smartest move either.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have a brother who is Autistic so I thought my gt would be fine. And this is my first time on this forum and I don't see any edit button like I do on other forums. I just find it complete crap that just because my friend did pretty good in a game she said what she said. I wasn't even in the game, I just messaged her to see what's up and she threatens me too.

EDIT: I see the edit button in this post but not the original post.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Snarf, sorry to hear about hat other player! I recommend blocking that player and filing a complaint if you're being harassed. This sticky post has instructions on how to do so. Please let me know if this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah, I just reported the person and blocked them, thanks for replying.

Sorry this didn't help.

Report And Block the player. hope you get this fixed :/

Sorry this didn't help.