my family received 8 3-month gold memberships as gifts. can these be combined to buy a family membership?

my family received 8 3-month gold memberships as gifts.  can these be combined to buy a family membership?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there! Your question is explained on the FAQ page: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/how-to-join-family-pack

"

Gold Family Pack discounts and membership extensions

If you currently have an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership, you will get a discount on your Gold Family Pack membership based on how many months remain on your existing Gold Membership.

The discount varies by region, and is calculated by first taking the price of an Xbox LIVE Gold 12-month membership divided by 12 months (Gold monthly rate). The Gold Family Pack discount that you receive is the Gold monthly rate, multiplied by the number of months left on your existing Gold membership (rounded up to the next full month), then subtracted from your purchase price.

Note Your Gold Family Pack membership starts on date of your purchase. Your credit card is charged immediately, after any discounts are applied.

Do I get a discount when I add existing Xbox Gold members to my Family Pack?

Yes. When an existing Xbox LIVE Gold member is added to a Family Pack, remaining membership time is added to the Family Pack membership. For every two months remaining on their current Gold membership, the entire family receives an extra month of Xbox LIVE Gold. For example, if your child has six months remaining on his or her existing Xbox LIVE Gold membership, when you add him or her to your Family Pack, your Family Pack membership is extended by three months."

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.