My daughter is being Abused and Harassed HELP!

To whom it may concern.

Please allow me to apologize if this isn’t the appropriate section for this complaint.

I have a very distressing matter at hand, I have a 13 year old daughter who is being periodically abused and stalked throughout your online platform, and we have taken the precautions to protect her via your guidelines but the person in question has found a way to truncate this via the creation of new accounts to continue the torment.

We have also found that he is now encouraging others to initiate the abuse on his behalf (due to him being muted)

The main user account of this disgusting individual is

[mod removed: gamertag]

Melbourne, Victoria

This is the only information that I’ve managed to accumulate from his profile page etc.

As you can imagine this is very disturbing and I really do not wish to take this to the Police or Media if this isn’t resolved.

The comments my daughter incurs on a daily basis are as follows please excuse the language but I wish to deliver the full effect across.

You’re a –

[mod removed: Please refrain from posting profanity. Thank you!]

etc, I feel disgusted just typing that filth.

My daughter has in my opinion has never done anything to provoke this or contribute to the retaliation from this person and I feel that this pervert needs to be dealt with SERVERLY.

Sincerlly Laurie Carlile

Please also direct all emails to my personal email address [mod removed: email address] as I wish for my daughter to be unaware of this.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

actually at that point it should goto the police as it is a civil matter

also you can prevent this by changing her friends option to friends only and only her friends can send msgs

now if she has a child account you can set it so it requires parental approval before she can add friends

which she shouldn't be adding random people to her friends list anyways

use the tools provided and report it via the reporting tools

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I second altering your daughter's accounts privacy and online settings to friends only. For more info on handling harassment, I'd suggest you read this: forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx 

Family settings: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/parental-controls/xbox-live-parental-control

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.