my credit card details are on son's console!

How do I get my credit card details off my son's console?. It wont let me do it online, and the Support phone line wont pick up. Very frustrating. Please help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You MUST call support.

Removal of credit card details will result in cancellation of your subscription.  Be mindful of this as Microsoft DOES NOT have to refund you the unused balance.  You CAN request/demand a refund in the form of token codes which can be used in place of any active credit card.  It will however drop your son's current subcription from Silver/Gold to 'free' for which you can use the tokens to re-activate the subscription for the length of time the codes provide for.

As far as the credit card billing history and the 'last four digits' -- that information will forever be visible in your account.

Going forward, use MS POINTS/SUBSCRIPTION CARDS to purchase subscriptions/content in lieu of credit cards and auto renewal.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Support won't pick up?! What region are you in?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Low! Did you use this credit card to purchase a LIVE subscription for your son on his account? How will it not let you online? Let me know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.