My controllers will not connect.

Hello, I recently went to turn me Xbox on via the controller. And it had turned on but did not connect.  I have tryd syncing the controller and nothing. Both lights up and does the ring of green then all four and right before they connect, they don't. After spending the whole day skowering YouTube and the internet and trying millions of things from turning it off, trying the microphone (Wireless Mic), Having the tv off, Using friends controllers, wired controllers, moving to differnt plugs around the house, shutting down devices that might interfere with the xbox. I am offically out of things to try. Even though the xbox wont connect with the controller the xbox will still turn on with the center button being pushed on the controller. Any fixes I could try.?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello UmxOwnz,

This could be related to many different issues, give the solution on this page a go (support.xbox.com/.../wireless-controller-disconnects-frequently-or-cannot-connect) and let us know how it works out. If it doesn't continue we can keep looking for a solution.

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.