My controller is unable to reconnect and also is unable to crouch in game.

Hello, So, I was playing Modern warfare 3 and I drop shot alot in this game, but when I went down to prone, I tried to get back up by pressing RS but it was not letting me, I was looking through support and it said to reconnect, it isn't doing that. But I found that when I press the guide and press it again, it would let me crouch, as soon as I come out, but wouldn't let me do it again, also I purchased a controller and won't even turn on. the reconnect button is gone. Please help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Divine! I understand you are having some issues in CoD. First thing, do you notice an issue with the right stick not responding in other games as well, or is this only in CoD?

Also, on your new controller, are you having an issue turning the controller on or syncing it? To turn it on, ensure you have new batteries in it and press and hold the Guide button for a couple seconds. Once on, you can follow these steps (support.xbox.com/.../connecting-game-controllers) to sync your controller. Trying out another controller will help us narrow down the issue, so let us know how this goes. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.