My console xbox one went crazy!

2 weeks ago I validated the xbox warranty and performed the procedure to send it to Texas and re-established the software (I am from Mexico)

A couple of days ago when I was playing Happy Wars the game crashes, on the first occasion the game get closed and did nothing but restart it; The second time the game don't close and I had to close it ... I get angry and turn off the console and the rest of the days only used to watch Netflix and Youtube.

On Sunday night, the xbox began to expel and insert the Halo game disc that had inside for no reason and today Monday when I wanted to play Halo Master Chief Collection the console went crazy!

It ejected and inserted the disc and the sounds of the console sounded as if they were pressing the eject, synchronize and power on/off buttons.

Do I have to go back to make the guarantee valid? I'm fed up

Has someone happened to you?

I don't want to turn on the console for the moment...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

Hey Cradixor! To clarify, is this happening to your console after sending it in under the warranty or only after registering it? Post back and let me know!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Cradixor! To clarify, is this happening to your console after sending it in under the warranty or only after registering it? Post back and let me know!

Cradixör

The problem happen after sendind the console to the warranty

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Cradixor! You will want to contact phone or chat support here and let them know you're continuing to have issues with the console. Please keep me posted on how it goes!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Sorry this didn't help.