My console was banned

My console was banned and anyone tell me the reason. I will not buy another console without know what was the reason for the ban.I didn't use cheats, i didn't modify my xbox and never played craked games. The only thing that i use is an adapter mouse/keyboard only for the reason that i played  pc games for many years and i don't know play with the xbox controler.If this is the reason for banned my console i will stop play xbox 360 because i don't like play with the controler.I hope that someone can help me with this issue,thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

ANSWER HERE

This is what you do go to the BBB.org website file a complaint on xbox microsoft.

the people or answering machines on this forum WILL NOT help you

and the 18004myxbox will not help you either but matt the XEA will help you  call him, because the xblpet are a bunch of ayeholes

Matt Munsinger

XBOX Exceptions Analyst

Customer Advocacy & Exceptions Management Team

TEL: 1.866.425.9899 EXT: 1143765

Monday - Friday: 8am - 4pm PST

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Here is the appropriate link: www.xbox.com/.../consoleban

Sorry this didn't help.

personal thank you for your answers but none of these sites help me give the answer I want.the terms of use do not speak about the use of mouse adapter / kyeboard. Just speak to modify the console and mine has never been opened. The only thing is they may accuse me of having used the adapter or servers infected by coming in, but this is not my fault as it is the xbox that shearchs and sends me to these servers.But if this was the reason they will ban or suspend my account, not ban my consola.I only use the adapter because I played close to 30 years of computer games and I can not get used to the command of the xbox.They need to chatch and ban the hackers not the people that play legit.I know guys that have his console cracked and microsoft doesn't chatch them and they play with this console for a long long time.But they banned my console when i never open or modded it, never played cracked games and never used cheats. THANK YOU MICROSOFT YOU ARE WORKING GOOD.

Sorry this didn't help.

You should re-read the ToU. A wide range of activities are verboten, not just physically tampering with the console hardware.

Sorry this didn't help.

i didnt say any thing about hardware

Sorry this didn't help.

The only things that give you console ban are:

•Console tampering: Physically opening the Xbox and modifying it to play illegitimate software.

•Online fraud: Attempting to social engineer users, take over Xbox LIVE accounts, or other fraudulent activities.

•Repeat egregious violations: Multiple actions taken on accounts on the console by the Enforcement team for disrupting the service or impacting users.

And i didn't do anything of this.

For what i read in this foruns i think microsoft is using a new program for detect pirated games and in my opinion this program is doing some mistakes and is banning consoles that play legit games (i bought all my games and i can prove that because i have all yet), but if your cd as some scratches the program will tell to microsoft that you are using pirated games. If this theory is true i think that microsoft is banning legit players and can not chatch the modded consoles because i know some of them that are playing online and i'm ban.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="El Chitolho"]The only things that give you console ban are:[/quote]Do you work for Microsoft? No, you do not. You do not get to decide what results in a console ban and what does not. Your list is by no means definitive.[quote]For what i read in this foruns i think microsoft is using a new program for detect pirated games and in my opinion this program is doing some mistakes and is banning consoles that play legit games[/quote]Console bans are manually reviewed. It is not an automated process. The current ban wave is for Marketplace Theft. It has nothing to do with modded console hardware.

Sorry this didn't help.

The current ban wave is for Marketplace Theft. It has nothing to do with modded console hardware.

Storm last mounth i spend more than 6000 MP on marketplace, i bought 2 cards with 4200 MP each(80 euros), so this reason is not applicate to me, but thank you for the information.

Sorry this didn't help.