My console was banned for no reason

My console was ban from xbox live..i was on it 5 am then got off...Then got back on my xbox 2pm and it was ban from xbox live..I know my xbox is not mod..Cause XBOX send me a new one 4 or 5 month ago...Plus i dont like to talk to other people beside my friend...i alway in a party...So please tell me why im ban...Just look at the FACT:You send me a new console 4 or 5 month ago so it not mod..I was on 5am got off then got back on 2pm console  got ban as soon i sign in...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

dude i think mirosoft blows they give you NO WARINGS AT ALL: they did not read us our rights as an xbox live member ever , and they banned the xbox that you just bought for 400$ are you kidding me 400.99$ i bought YOURE XBOX THAT YOU MADE and just banned the whole damn thing , not even xbox live noooooo the whole xbox so f*** me right???????????????????????

and modding i couldnt mod if i was 100 years old with knowlage , point is i got reported alot in the past for having a modded controller im sorry that i know my way around girls and have fast fingers like wholy crap banned consoles should be taken off never do that you loose customers like foreal

Sorry this didn't help.

You mean the rights you're given the opportunity to read at your leisure and have to agree to before signing up? The rights you can also read on this very website? If you'd done nothing wrong the complaints would've been filed away in a bin.

Sorry this didn't help.