My console is banned

Hi. I would like to know why my console is banned. I have not hacked/ modded my xbox or commited fraud or anything else bad.  I never got an email stating that my console was banned.  I think i have the right to know why it was banned.

DAtKiDFr0McLE 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

'We' do not work for MS. 'We' are regular gamers just like you trying to help.

MS staff can be recognized by an 'S' or an 'X' in their CUL level. Regular forum members, like us, have a number in their CUL.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

wow. xbox people are pretty rude

Sorry this didn't help.

He is telling you that the only place where you can inquire about any suspension/ban is in that specific forum. He is also telling you that should you post in there about your console ban the XBL PET will either re-direct you to the FAQ or delete your post entirely without an answer becuase they do not divulge any specific information in regards to individual console bans.
Everyone affected by a console ban is being told the same information yet everyone is refusing to accept it. Even though everyone agreed to the XBL Terms of Service of which states:

17. Changes to the Service; If We Cancel the Service.

We may change the Service or delete features of the Service at any time for any reason. If you do not agree to these changes, then you must cancel and stop using the Service.

A particular feature may be a pre-release version – a beta, for example – and may not work correctly or in the way a final version might work. We may significantly change the final version or decide not to release a final version.

We may cancel or suspend your use of the Service at any time without notice and for any reason. Upon Service cancellation, your right to use the Service stops right away. Your ability to access and use Third-Party Features also stops right away.   Our cancellation of the Service will not change your obligation to pay all charges made to your billing account.  If we cancel the Service in its entirety without cause, then we will refund to you on a pro-rata basis the amount of your payment for the portion of your Service remaining at the time of cancellation. Sections 6 (for amounts incurred before termination), Section 11, Sections 15-18 and those sections of this contract that by their terms apply after termination of this contract will survive any termination of this contract. If you have confidentiality obligations related to the Service, those obligations remain in force (for example, you may have been a beta tester).

If your console has been banned from XBL there is no recourse, no option to find out exactly why it was banned, no matter how many times you post here. The only thing you can do is either buy a new console, seek legal counsel, or move onto another gaming service (as so many have suggested they will do if they don't find out why).

If no one has noticed yet the threads about console bans are being locked/deleted because everyone has been given the correct information on what to do. Should anyone decide to continue posting about a console ban after their thread has been removed/locked then they would be subject to a ban from the forums, temporary or permanent, should the Moderators feel it is necessary.

MS has already stated they do not discuss console bans. Period. End of story.

Sorry this didn't help.

Again like I said the only answer you will get from anyone is that generic copy and paste answer. There is nothing else to tell you. You keep asking for an answer, that is my answer, that's the answer of everyone on this forum. I think you forget that we're volunteers. I'm sorry you're going through this but making multiple forum posts won't help, contacting XBOX Support won't help either since Microsoft does not un-ban consoles once they are banned. I have never once in the 5 years owning this gamertag seen an XBOX 360 that was banned get un-banned. If you'd like contact your local television news companies and ask them, and maybe they can get some kind of story out there and get an answer out of Microsoft. As far as I know posting continuously on the forums will do you no good.

Sorry this didn't help.

im very tire of you peole telling us to post it under Console Ban which gonna up beening remove we just want so answer..Is that hard to get from you guy..Not like we asking you guy to give a kidney or a heart..We just want some answer..Please just some answer...No read this or Post this under this ..PLEASE JUST ANSWER..

Sorry this didn't help.

really? so im banned for no reason? ...cool

Sorry this didn't help.

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx. For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban. For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct. This is the only information we can give to you, no one else will be able to tell you why your console is banned. Sorry.

Sorry this didn't help.