My console is banned for xbox live is there any possible way of fixing it?

Well i have had this xbox for a couple of years, and one day the disc driver does not work. To fix it i went to a local computer shop and payed for them to get it fixed. Well when i got it back i went home and started my xbox and it asked to update xbox live and i accepted it , in the middle of the process it gives me an error code. So i search this error code up and it says that i tampered with my xbox. Which i got it fixed as a birthday present yesterday so I was pretty upset today. Is there any possible way i can pay to get this fixed so i can play on xbox live again? Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1,634 Applies to:

sorry nobody other than MS is allowed to fix a 360 system by having that place fix it you voided the warranty and when it did you got your system banned for console tampering.  there is no reversal of console bans your only option is to buy another 360 system.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Why was i console banned ?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, xKing Juicex! I'm very sorry to see that you may have been console banned. This thread is over a year old, and we cannot speculate on Enforcement actions. To find out why your console may have been banned, you will need to post up in our Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans forums. That will be your best avenue for support with your request.

If you need assistance with any other support issues, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)

Sorry this didn't help.