My console is banned for unknow reason

Hello moderators of the forum, about a week ago my console was banned and I want to know why, because I do nothing doing wrong and it bothers me a lot of buying another Xbox360. Thank's meet. I'm French so, sorry of my english a bit ugly.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

These moderators wont help you,

I understand many people claim to be innocent but their absolute ignorance on the subject of the people who have been wrongfully banned (including myself) lately is unacceptable.  People lie, i get it. But something is wrong here.  I have called and they wont tell me why, i have not received an email, and my posts on here have not been answered or put up.  Its obvious we wont get help here so its time we go up the ladder as well as inform the Better Business Bureau of the deplorable service and wrongful accusations microsoft is clearly convinced of.  

If any of you moderators or ACTUAL microsoft employees that may see this have some sense please respond with something useful. Xbox told me on the phone you guys could review the investigation or something.  I have been nothing less than kind and polite to you guys about this but im getting slapped in the face.  Please respond (not with a cookie cutter answer if you will)

Thank you,

mark

Sorry this didn't help.

I am having the same problem. I have had my console since the 360 came out, only to send it in to microsoft  for rrod and eating new games. No one will tell me why my console was banned, no emails, no way to find out what happened. I have tried to make several posts and they dont get posted up, I cant send a message personally to a mod either to ask for any kind of information. I have never modded it or received any kind of warnings or suspensions for anything, there has to be something going on here. Maybe trying to phase out all of the older boxes?

Sorry this didn't help.

They will only ban a console if it is being used to modify game content. I have even heard consoles getting banned after repeatedly modding gamertags and avatars.

You did something wrong as they can only ban after they investigate a violation of the rules. It was not done on accident.

Sorry this didn't help.

There isn't only one reason a console will be banned.  Sonic posted a link to the console ban information page, I'll post a link to it, too: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban

The one thing that is certain is that Microsoft has repeatly stated they will not discuss console bans - that includes these forums.  Most of us are just community members trying to point people to what information has been provided.  There is nothing that any of us can do.

Sorry this didn't help.

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban.

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx.

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Sorry this didn't help.