my console has been banned i need to apply to get it removed

My console has been banned i need to apply to get this removed i spoke to xbox earlier on the phone and they told me to come on here to do it.

It happened when I was playing call of duty the only explanation i can think is that i was trolling people by trapping them in corners.

Please can someone help me with this.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You can't appeal a console ban, but you can post in the forum linked below to find out exactly why it was banned.

forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx

Your console did not get banned for trapping people in a corner. It gets banned normalyy for some type of modified content such as game mods, modifying avatar, modifying tenure year, etc......

I havent modifyied anything or done anything like that but thanks for your replys i will go on that link

[quote user="ToastierBeef387"]

I havent modifyied anything or done anything like that but thanks for your replys i will go on that link

[/quote]

That's what everyone says when they get banned.

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

[quote user="ToastierBeef387"]

[/quote]

That's what everyone says when they get banned.

[/quote]It's always kinda funny that when an OP says they didn't do "X" and they Post, it's exactly "X" that they did as well.

The guy who says, "I never stole any accounts"... Perma-Banned for Unauthorised Access to Accounts. The guy who says, "I never hacked or modded"... Perma-Banned for System Tampering.

And if posting on a made up silver account isn't suspicious enough.