My console has been banned and I don't know why.

I have a new console I got this year. I had a problem with it and I sent it in to get fixed. I have never opened my x-box. I have not tried to cheat and I believe I have followed all the rules. Can someone please tell me why my console has been banned or if this lasts forever? How can I get this fixed?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well we here at Xbox.com have no power to check your account. when you got banned what was the error message? If you don't have this just turn on your xbox the error message should pop up. Once you get me the error message I can tell you how long your console is banned for. As for the reason for you being banned most likely you broke the Terms & Use you agreed to when you created your  account with Microsoft. Hope this helps you! Have a great day!

-TG TRYHARD

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To clear things up, you stated that your console has been banned. Microsoft does NOT offer explanations as to why your console was blacklisted from the Xbox LIVE network. The person above may be referring to the account suspensions, which notify you that your account "has been suspended until DD/MM/YYY HH:MM:SS". If you perform a network test and everything passes EXCEPT for the Xbox LIVE test and you receive the message "This console has been banned for violations of the Terms of Use. To protect the Xbox LIVE service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about console bans. There is no recourse for Terms of Service violations.". The message itself states that banned consoles will not be unbanned due to severe Terms of Service violations. Hope this helped.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.