My console and my profile was banned as I awoke at 12:00 AM for no reason....

So what it says is for 

The conduct that caused this suspension may include, but is not limited to:

-Asking for another player's login, password, or personally-identifiable information.
-Unauthorized Gamer Tag recovery.
-Offering to trade Xbox LIVE or in-game services for Microsoft Points or money.

So first I want to say I never asked for anyone's information over xbox live or any web site etc.
I have recovered one of my friends Gamer Tag's because he wanted me to raise his K/D higher on Modern Warfare 3. But he said "Go ahead and sign in when ever".
Iv'e never offered any services or trade with anyone over xbox live or any social websites etc. Iv'e never gave anything or offered any thing for money or Microsoft points.

And for my console being banned that was for no reason this is my second console being banned for no odd reason.. first one in 2009 of December and this one 2012 of August .   I would like some more information to why my console was banned, I have a youtube channel and since last December when I got xbox live again Iv'e  never modded and/or altered any games or my console ( I never did in the past ).   My console ID is [mod removed]. and since than Iv'e spent hundreds of dollars on your un-supportive services. So until I receive any responses for my bans I am done playing xbox live and are emailing and telling friends to stop paying for your services as they are telling their friends too. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

also Iv'e recorded almost every day since December..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.