My Complaint! -DTF STAFF

Hello,

I have a Gaming community called Days To Fame. 

we have a website www.daystofame.com and a youtube account called Daystofame 

For our clan members we have silver accounts that we can use to send them messages and invite them to custom games and this account "DTF LOQUACIOUS" is one.

I signed on one day and had a message that said I must change my GT and I was not given any reason why, there is another clan out there that I believe they reported the clan account and revenge against me for leaving there clan after building it for them and If xbox are going to make me change it for that reason then thats just wrong. It is only a silver account that I do not play on so there is no one else who knows about this account other then members of the clan and the people mad at me.

I tired to call xbox support but they are unable to support me with my problem, They said on the phone that he did not see anything wrong with the GT and If I wanted to file a complaint I would have to post it in the forums. So here I am filing my complaint and hope someone will be able to help me and make it clear that there is nothing wrong with the GT "DTF LOQUACIOUS"

Our clan is beneficial to the xbox community and If xbox start to disrupt our gaming community they will have a large number of unhappy members playing xbox! 

-Sincerly DTF STAFF

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

was it somebody saying you had to change it or did you get a pop up on your console that said you must change it before you can sign into live service.  if you did not get the pop up then its probably just blowing smoke, but IF you did get the pop saying it must be changed then I do not know what you can do other than post in the suspension forums with that tag and MAYBE they can tell you why you had to change it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When it comes to force name changes, they have made mistakes before.

I read the suspension forums fairly often and have seen it happen.

Sorry this didn't help.

I got a message signing in it wasn't someone over xbox live telling me, i just have my guess on someone who would have reported this account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Xbox seems to do this a lot, they have poor moderating over the gamer tags. This is causing loss of respect  from members of the community, they should be working with the community to help them not fight them.

Sorry this didn't help.

DTF is an extremely common acronym for something many people would find offensive/inappropriate.

Sorry this didn't help.

I did not even think to check DTF, one of the top results is it an acronym for Down To *F word* found that on both Urban Dictionary and Internet Slang sites, so looks like you are gonna have to use something other than DTF sorry.

Sorry this didn't help.

well look at it this way only 1 in 4 people that commented noticed that people dont eminently this [mod removed: profanity] and wouldnt be in xbox interests to promote DTF as "Days To Fame"

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, DTF LOQUACIOUS. Thank you for your bringing your question to the forums. I would recommend posting here for further clarification on the issue: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx. They will be able to offer you more information about your situation. Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.