My biggest Xbox 1 complaint is too many games

and not enough time to play them all.  The launch lineup was so good that i bought 4 games, BF4, Forza, FIFA, NBA2k14 plus downloaded Powerstar Golf.  Anyone else having the same problem?

Also, i didn't even buy Rome, DR3, Ghosts or ACBF and those are all games i'd like to try at some point.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Are you serious? First people complain that they don't focus enough on games anymore. Now we complain that there are too many games?! I'm done.

[quote user="An Xbox Dude"]

Are you serious? First people complain that they don't focus enough on games anymore. Now we complain that there are too many games?! I'm done.

[/quote]

LOL....i don't think you quite understand sarcasm

Couldn't agree more. Ryse is a 9.5/10 for me, and I can't stop playing it. I bought 3 games to go with my Day 1 bundle of Ryse + FIFA + Play+Charge, and two of them are still sealed. Including Battlefield 4! A launch library to remember, with Titanfall, Watchdogs, and Destiny right around the corner. Oh it is a great time to be an Xbox fan.

I like ryse too but there's no way it deserves that high of a score

[quote user="Barto78"]

[quote user="An Xbox Dude"]

[/quote]

LOL....i don't think you quite understand sarcasm

[/quote]

lol. Maybe hearing complaints about too many games is a good thing. But this thing is still an entertainment system over a game console.

[quote user="pkvas"]

I like ryse too but there's no way it deserves that high of a score

[/quote]You're right, but I'm waiting to try Multiplayer before I award it a perfect 10.

I cant stop playing DR3, games is insane!