my apps and games section keeps flickering/refreshing

when sitting at the my apps screen the entire screen seems to refresh quite often. all my apps and games go away for a split second and then all come back. anyone else seeing this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 214 Applies to:

I'm seeing the same issue. For anyone able to check on their console just open the my games and apps section and leave it up, watching it for 1-2 minutes without changing screens. If you notice a "refresh" where all the apps animate in from the side again it's the same issue. Wondering if this was due to a bad install or if it's just a software bug affecting all systems. Hopefully somone else here can confirm or has a fix.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Anyone..? I've tried a full unplug and reboot and done a reset to factory defaults and neither has fixed the problem. It looks like disconnecting from wireless/xbox live stops the refreshing issue from occurring but that's a fairly big problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

I had this with my first xbox One. Just got my replacement and no such issues now. I returned the first one for constant game freezes and crashes.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hmm.. I've seen a few black screens while playing Killer Instinct but haven't seen anything other than that or anything wrong in Forza. What games were you seeing the freezes/crashes in and when did they happen? Also did they start to get worse as you played more or was your xbox having those issues since the day you got it? Since disconnecting from the internet prevents the refreshing I'm hoping it's just a software bug that they fix in the next software update.

Sorry this didn't help.