My Achievements aren't working properly?

okay so ive been playing through the new walking dead game and gears of war judgment

and all of a sudden it wont update my achievements, on my xbox it says 2/50 gamerscore for walking dead but when i click into it, it has all my other achievements that ive unlocked recently, this same thing goes with gears of war judgment  

can anyone help? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is a picture of what the problem is, so I would say asking someone to change their privacy settings isn't necessary. 2/50, 15 gamerscore, but 9 achievement pictures appear to be unlocked. What more could you need to know?

Hey! Thanks for this, im actually having the same issue, of my GS not synching properly on my gamercard , profile and dashboard, but when I go into "view games", it says I have 12,700 GS, but it's only showing 12,690 on my profile/dashboard. Ive added them up, and it should be 12,700. It also reflects this on my windows phone. When I view my achieves on phone, it says 12,700, but when I back out to my profile on phone, it says 12,690. Im assuming, that they're having technical glitches, possibly working on the new xbl for the nextbox, ive seen things happen like that with mmo-s also, that when they're prepping their servers for the next xpac, glitches like this occur. Grant it, its a console, not an mmo, but, servers are servers, and it makes sense from a tech perspective. Knowing others are having this issue, im gonna wait a few days to see if it fixes itself! Thanks for the help!  =)  Good luck also, OP! I'll keep an eye on your thread!  ;)

It'd be a lot more helpful if you altered your privacy settings so we can see you Gamerscore on here.

...Someone who cheats gamerscore maybe? Was that worth the 4.5 month bump?

There are enough profiles on here for you junior detectives to scooby doo through. Asking people to change their privacy settinigs just so you can investigate more of them is pretty low, as was your transparent offer of advice. For me, it really isn't about protecting anyone as much as it is about thwarting snitches.

its backwards but as you can see it says 2/50 achievements 15/1000 gamerscore

but it clearly shows 9 achievements unlocked below?

Do you have suspicions as to what the problem may be? If you do, you could just offer your advice to the OP without them having to change their settings. However, I'm guessing your suspicions are of another variety, hence my advice to leave the settings alone.

[quote user="Melonhead Jones"]

OP, do what Johnny says and disregard the "help" from those who only wish to rat on people.

[/quote]

I'm not sure what your problem is, but I really am here to help.

[quote user="Melonhead Jones"]

However, I'm guessing your suspicions are of another variety, hence my advice to leave the settings alone.

[/quote]

While I am wary of the fact that the OP may or may not be a Gamerscore cheater, it's nice to know that you're the kind of person who would want to protect potential cheaters.

Don't change your privacy settings.