my accounts - please help

hey all,

i have two accounts with two WLID's right... well one of them is perma banned which sucks but thats beside the point. is there a way to have my new account on my old WLID?

so for example, my original account and WLID was "apple" and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and "apple" was perma banned..

and now i want my new account, "banana" to be on the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email.. how can i do this without having to use the console as i cant sign in to "apple"

btw the above arent real from what i know.. just examples to try help explain my trouble. i have searched on the xbox.com website for over 4 hours trying to figure this out.

its annoying having millions of subscribtions on my old email and everything works there but only on xbox i have to use a different email.

PLEASE HELP

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Since the 1st account is banned, you basically can't. Even though it's banned, it's still attached to that WLID. You would have to have access to that account and change the WLID to free it up for another account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.