My accounts gamerscore

Hello. My idiotic friend thought i would appreciate a modded gamerscore on my other account which i do not. I really enjoy that account and dont want it to get banned. I wouldnt mind as much if the gamerscore got reset or something along those lines but i really dont want to lose my account over this. Please help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

ok if u phone 08005871102 its a free call support the will rest the score back to what it was

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That number didnt work are you sure its correct? Is it an xbox number?

Sorry this didn't help.

It's the number for British customer services and since it didn't work for you I'm assuming you're based on the other side of the Atlantic. 

Either way calling customer support is pointless for an issue like this because they can't deal with it and inevitably send you here where it's left to volunteers to deliver bad news. Bad news is you're going to get a GS reset at some point at which time your GS will be zeroed and all achievements you had prior to the reset will be locked off and cannot be earned again post reset regardless of whether you earned them or your friend modded them. Also be aware that if you're caught GS modding a second time it's a straight permaban. 

Best advice is to either put a passcode on your current account so this doesn't happen again or start a brand new one and make your friend stump up for the subscription. Keep your old account handy so you can still download and use your old DLC, map packs et al (I think they're playable by multiple accounts but if someone with a bit more knowledge can chime in with confirmation I'd be grateful). 

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="VernierSlake"]

It's the number for British customer services and since it didn't work for you I'm assuming you're based on the other side of the Atlantic. 

Either way calling customer support is pointless for an issue like this because they can't deal with it and inevitably send you here where it's left to volunteers to deliver bad news. Bad news is you're going to get a GS reset at some point at which time your GS will be zeroed and all achievements you had prior to the reset will be locked off and cannot be earned again post reset regardless of whether you earned them or your friend modded them. Also be aware that if you're caught GS modding a second time it's a straight permaban. 

Best advice is to either put a passcode on your current account so this doesn't happen again or start a brand new one and make your friend stump up for the subscription. Keep your old account handy so you can still download and use your old DLC, map packs et al (I think they're playable by multiple accounts but if someone with a bit more knowledge can chime in with confirmation I'd be grateful). 

[/quote]

Correctamundo! The only DLC that is not accessible by other accounts on the same console it was downloaded onto are avatar items and any Call of Duty Elite Subscription DLC. Everything else can be shared amongst accounts. 

Alternatively the only way your friend could have modified your gamer score is if he moved your profile from a console to his PC and then used third party unapproved software to alter the gamer score. So never, ever give your account to anyone for any reason. If you go to a friend or family members house use a USB flash drive to store your profile on and access it from there, then when you leave you unplug it and take it with you. Doing that will prevent anyone from gaining access to your profile without your knowledge. 

Sorry this didn't help.