My account was temporarily suspended

I don't feel that action was necessary towards banning my account. In my eyes, there are a lot worse out there. I don't feel my bio was very inappropriate, as I didn't write the full swear word. I was hoping for an unban on my account, gamertag is: Usy x 96

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 28 Applies to:

You will need to post in the account suspention forum to get an answer on this but if you read the code of conduct that everyone is required to agree to upon signing up for XBL you would have seen this...

"Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of: profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities. "

So even though you did not use a full swear word in your bio, it is still hinting at it which is against the CoC. Therefore I doubt your suspention will be overturned.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

>:(

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.