My account was stolen!

My old GT OpTic Birdman was taken not too long ago! He seemed to have changed the password. I know my email I just can't get it back. Please help me.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Ring Xbox Support and report the gamertag stolen.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I already tried. They always tell me to go here so...

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are not in control of your account there is nothing that this forum can do for you.  Ask to open an unauthorized access case, if they refuse talk to a manager or something because phone support is the only ones that can help you when you lose your account through phishing or social engineering. 

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Movie Premiere"]

I already tried. They always tell me to go here so...

[/quote]

They "always" tell you to go here?  Or, they told you to go here when you reported the gamertag stolen?  There's a difference.  If you contact them to report a stolen gamertag they have to initiate an investigation into the theft.  If they refer you back to these forums, don't accept that answer.

Sorry this didn't help.

I find the phone support sucks.  I've called 3 times. One of them they didn't even logged that i called.  When i called in first time..the guy argued with me over the phone that i changed all my gamertag infos.  My account was stolen while i was talking to the phone rep..so I know he seen all the information changed while I got locked out of my own account. I didn't know account theft was going on at this time, I started think it was a database error.  They never locked the account until i called in the third time and got a little verbal about them having full rein of my "account"  Luckley my old xbox kicked the bucket and I transfered all my licenses to the new xbox...so they were not able to do a license transfer and steal everything of mine!  If its any other company who gives them the credit card number associated with it then yeah it would be resolved that day. But no its microsoft...lets drag our feet around.  Any other company you call in would have it resolved with in a day or 2 not a week..or  "2 weeks" as they say it is now.

Sorry this didn't help.