My Account was possibly hacked...

Hello,

I just tried to login to my Xbox. It wouldn't let me. It said there was an account error. I went through the process of recovering my gamertag to my xbox again. I then looked at my games list and saw a game I have never played with achievements unlocked for it. I immediately went into xbox.com and changed my password and even the login email address since the one I was using is an old one.

A little back story as well for this. I haven't been on Xbox since this summer. Sold my old Xbox and erased my profile from the HDD. Just recently was missing Xbox, bought a new one, recovered all my content licenses to the new unit. If you're able to see my account then you'll see I just recently registered one.

I guess the question I have is, could someone look into my account and see if it was hacked? How do I get the game that I didn't play removed from my profile? The game is Fifa 12..I hate soccor..I don't even like it in real life much less in a game...

Account is TheMadAmishman.

Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes your account was compromised.  The FIFA badge of shame is telltale sign.  Someone finds a way to access your xbox live account through FIFA 12 and makes purchases.  Contact Microsoft to start an unauthorized access investigation.  Just dont count on getting results anytime soon (see this very forum for the wonderful stories of customer service)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You mean lack there of customer support.

Sorry this didn't help.

that happened to me just recently also someone screwed me out of 2700 ms points and bought some crap for fifa 12 also i never played that stupid game, i got ahold of microsoft customer service and they helped me pretty quick and even refunded me the points in about 3 day cause the investigation team had to check it out... I wish i could find [mod removed] so is there a way to erase that stupid game from the account?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Grgoyal, as far as I know, games cannot be removed from a profile unless they've been removed after a profile was found to be cheating. However, I recommend making that request in this forum, just to be sure. :-)

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft should be removing the unearned/unwanted achievements during the course of a UA.  They simply aren't or won't.

Sorry this didn't help.