My account was hackewd and reported a week ago... (read this)

Now i understand the whole upto 28 days, but can i ask what my account was doing online today at around 10pm ish GMT? It was playing Daytona USA and when my US friends saw me online they sent me a message and what ya know my account went back offline. 

My question is if you have finished with my account why are you not returning it? This has to be some kind of TOS violation. You cant just go online with my account as you see fit and use it for your own personal gain. I'm very distraught and very upset about this. A company who is handling your issue due to hacking is suppose to be helping you get your account back, not supportt he hackers by using the account for their own personal pleasure!. How does that make you any different from the hackers! 

At this point its clear your just wasting my time. Ill be making a phone call tomorrow and getting the suspension on my account lifted or seeking other means to get it lifted. I will not condone others using my GT and my XBL subscription which i have paid money for to be used by others especially not by the company in which im paying  to use my account!.

This is shameful and degrading if it is the case. Shame on you all.... 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It was seen again online playing Daytona USA 3am GMT. I checked the status of my account and it is suspended. So its definitely MS using my account online to play games. Unless MS got hacked as well? otherwise this is getting extremely messy

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There is a chance that the security/support team is "testing" your accounts online activity. That said you're best to call Xbox Support and speak to those guys as they will have more information that is pertinent to your own account.

I very much doubt that MS/Xbox is playing games on your account for personal benefit but the resolution is to call as you said in your OP.

Sorry that your got hacked/socially engineered/phished, lot of us in the same boat

Sorry this didn't help.

I called MS and they told me that MS was not using my account online but the hackers have somehow bypassed the suspension set by Microsoft. Yes that is exactly what they said to me on the phone. So my account is now online playing various games i purchased by some random dude (which i dont believe even for a second that Microsoft has such a shoddy security system that their whole XBL mainframe security was hacked to get my GT online. like really? you expect me to believe that bull?) and i cant play any cause my GT is left offline so everything is set to Trial. Im not happy. There was no update by the investigation team at all to report to me. At this point i dont even care for the points im never buying anything off XBL ever again. I just want my account back. If it will help to cancel the points and get my account back then please do it with haste. I cant imagine MS being locked out of their own system thats just silly.

If you require any further information to look into this, then i can provide you the info. I just want my account back. That is all. Points i care not about anymore if it will speed up the recovery.

Microsoft also has to stand up and stop cowering behind EA. This is a problem brought upon MS by EA. EA should be punished for this.

Sorry this didn't help.

just a further update. It seems there are 2 different dates being given to people. One person on the forum stated MS told them ont he phone its 22-28 business days. I was just told on the phone that is incorrect its 25 days as the investigation team work on weekends as well. Secondly I was told repeatedly calling MS for this matter was a waste of time as they support team have no way of contacting the Investigation team to chase up progress. So its a waiting game on the investigation team. I was at least told that everything was processed and my investigation began the very same day (11th November). But as stated above the Support team on the phone stated that there is nothing they can do till they receive word from the investigation team. They know as much as we do which is pretty much nothing.......

Sorry this didn't help.

Can the support team here trace updates on the investigation?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Chaos! The UA team does, in some cases, use the account to verify access and functionality. Normally this happens very late in the process. When did you call to start this UA investigation? Let me know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there, first let me start by apologising for my abrupt and brash post. It was in the heat of the moment and i should have been more disciplined. Getting angry wont solve anything. Secondly thank you for taking the time to respond to me. My account by no means has passed the 25 day period. It was filed on 11th November. However what struck me odd was when i spoke to the CS team they told me that somehow the hackers had bypassed the suspension and it wasnt MS.

If you need the call reference number i also have that and can provide that to you in a PM. Im patiently waiting for my account to be returned to me. If you need any information, console id etc please ask.

Once again i apologise for my abrupt post. Have a nice day

Sorry this didn't help.

Not a problem at all Chaos! I completely understand; it sucks to not have access to your account. I would say just hold tight for now and they should get back to you around the 25 day mark. Let me know if you have any other issues though. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok so i got my email from MS today and finally have my account back. It has taken 21 days. However it seems i was not reimbursed for the 20 days. Not that im too bothered about that, im just happy to have my account back up and running again :)

All good on my end

Chaos

Sorry this didn't help.