My account was hacked

Hi first i would like to say that if this is in the wrong place im sorry dont know where to post this.

Last night round 10 i get a phone call off my brother telling me that i was playing fifa12, well i hate foot ball!! and i was not even online, i try and sign in on my xbox and it come up saying i was signed in elsewhere and then it signed me out of xbox live!! so some one hacked my account and used all my ms points i had almost 2000 points and now all i got is 30 i changed my password and so on and got rid of my billing info just in case, is there anything MS can do to make sure this dont happen again and give me my money/ms points back or help me in anyway, the only up side to this is that they got me 30 gamerscore....... but really un happy!!!!

Again any help would be great and thanks.

Tom

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

What you need to do is contact phone support and explain this to them so they can start an Unauthorized Access Investigation. At which time your account will be locked until it is completed. The turn around time varies and depending on their case load and other circumstances it could take anywhere from several days to several months to complete. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.