My account was hacked into

THis account has been hacked into. The original name was ioNic Spectrum and now it is Tu7z. I havnt been on the account for a week and i come back to see that i couldnt sign in to it at first. But now that i can sign into it, i was able to see that this account was hacked into. They used my microsoft points that i have had on this account to change the name. I was able to find out who changed the information due to a friend. His gamertag is [mod removed: do not post gamertags]. Now i can only sign into the account on the website. I cant recover it or nothing.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

My account got hacked and membership was stolen too.... Xbox didn't refund me for anything.... Lost $107 of my family plan....

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, Tu7z. Very sorry to hear about your situation. If you suspect that your account has been compromised, I would make sure to follow the steps outlined on this page: www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do. You may also want to get in touch with phone support since it seems you may have some unauthorized billing transactions. Hope this helps!

bigDblok, I would also recommend following the steps above. Hang in there!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.