my account was hacked and no one will help me. Xbox is going downhill fast.

my account was hacked two months ago and calling xbox help does nothing. every time i call they tell me "let me put you on hold while i check your notes" than they come back and say "I'm sorry for the weight you should be getting a email on (insert random date) and when that day come of course nothing happens. so i call back and it starts all over again. when some one tells me something and reassures me that it will come true and it does not. that is lying. over all i have bin told on 7 diffrent occasions that my account would be fully restored. and of course it has not mad any progress. they kept telling me the investigative team has finished their investigation. now they gave me a email without a password and left it up to me to figure it out. i didn't make this new email xbox did. i cant reset it because no one told me the secret q&a. i call back almost every day now and they tell me "some one from a different department that can not be reached directly will contact me" i tell them i tell them i got called once about 5 days ago and nothing since then. they have the nerve to call me a lire??? that is good customer service.and just in case who ever (if any one)  is reading this does not  believe me i DID call my phone provider and THEY DID CONFIRMED I HAVE NOT BIN CALLED. and so far i trust them much more than xbox's tier 1 supporters. and at the end of all this two MONTH long hassle. i was told i am only getting a 1 month (i had to use one OF MY OWN just to fix this so i had a valid account to receive information on) and the points for a name change. it is a little ridiculous that i am getting xbox live for only half the time it has bin down. 

so i was just wondering what else i can actually do. i have tried calling back and i have tried living it up to Microsoft neither of witch seam to be getting me anywhere. the worst part of it all is how you are treated by the customer service. i extremely hate being lied to more than anything else. and how they do not seam to want to help you at all. they read what is on the notes from the last person i talk to and then tell me to have a nice day??? that didn't tell me anything. well i guess i will try posting this. i do not see anything else i can do. thank you in advance for anyone who actually tries to help me. my name is garrett mcdonald. and the sr is 1156331261

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

then you MUST wait for the call from the escalations/investigations  team

like police investigations comprimised account cases do take time to investigate if there is no update then there is no update

what i suggest you actually do is CALL xbox support in your region and make SURE 100% that your contact info is upto date

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

and filtrated tree. their is no such thing as being hacked, it is social manipulation such as phishing, and be patient it took amonth to get my account back and i finally got my GT back on fathers day, be patient and dont ever give out your personal info to ANYONE!! happy gaming :)

Sorry this didn't help.

dont ever give out login info to ANYONE period including your cousin named bob :P

lord knows how many people who had friends who moded their avatar to look cool for them

Sorry this didn't help.