My account was banned and I may take action against xbox live unless they do something.

Aright, I was banned from xbox live apparently because my gamertag was xboxmanger2012. First of all, in YOUR code of conduct states that gamertags violating the terms of use will be required to be changed, therefore I should not have recieved a permanant ban. THis is just xbox live abusing there powers. I do not have a mic so I cannot talk to people. The complaints that were filed were made by a group of social rejects that were awful at the game and got mad. My gamertag would require a name change not a ban, and I just got cheated out of a year of xbox live.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Are you sure that's why you got banned, and not something else?  If what you say is correct, then yes you would have received a gamertag change, not a ban.  So obviously something else was done.  Please don't take the route of blaming your friends for getting you banned by constantly filing a complaint.  The complaint system isn't set up that way.  The complaint system is set up so that when one person complains against another person, it starts an investigation, and IF the Enforcement Team finds anything during that investigation that proves that you violated the Code of Conduct or Terms of Use, THEN you get banned.  If they don't find anything, then nothing happens.   The Enforcement Team doesn't take it's bans lightly, so if you got banned, you deserved it.   Also, any action you try to take against Xbox Live won't get your account back, even if you took it to court, because you fall under the Terms of Use that you agreed to when you signed up, and they will simply show what you did wrong.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It was probably for impersonation Xbox LIVE Staff members or something along those lines.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please create a post in section 14 My LIVE account was suspended to have an enforcement team member help you out with this issue. Also do note that when an Xbox Live account is suspended or banned you will receive an email stating why this occurred on the email address that is associated with your gamertag.

Sorry this didn't help.

If they have taken action against you more then one time for this kind of issue or the issue was big enough it could result in a permanant ban.

Sorry this didn't help.

I agree with iRayDawg this issue needs to be posted in the My account was suspended topic and maybe your issue will get resolved

Sorry this didn't help.

Please follow the link provided by iRawDawg.

That is the only place on the forum the XBLPET will reply to an enquiry regarding a suspension.

Sorry this didn't help.

You do need to post in forum 14 but I'm guessing you left an A out of the gamertag you posted. If you did then your motto says "I can ban you." and your location says "XBOX co.NY". The gamertag and motto are enough to warrant a permanent ban.

Sorry this didn't help.