We're excited to announce that we've fully migrated the Xbox Forums to their new home, here on the Microsoft Community forums!
As of today, going to forums.xbox.com will redirect you here to the Xbox area of the Community forums. We've moved all of your existing threads over so you can continue and start conversations with the new forums experience.
We sincerely appreciate the feedback you have provided over this transition and can't wait for you to check out the new Xbox Forums!
90% chance you're using the wrong e-mail, 10% chance your account is totally broken. On the console go to Settings -> Account -> Account Security and verify you're using the right account. Look really close because it's easy to make typos. if it's correct
then contact support, your account is broken.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.