My Account keeps getting taken...

Ok this kid [GT REMOVED] and I used to be friends right and one day some kid on hack forums said he was going to steal my account and [GT REMOVED] recovered my account to put an alternate on it due to fact i didnt have a computer so he couldnt take it. Well eventually i made him mad some how and he stole my account. [GT REMOVED] changed the name to [GT REMOVED] and deleted my family plan that had 4 yrs of live on it...so yeah im out of 300 dollars of live now...thats not even the bad part since then he has given it back then stolen it again and my other account [GT REMOVED] and changed the name to [GT REMOVED] then i got it locked by microsoft..now he has stolen my [GT REMOVED] account, and since the account was given to me by a friend i no longer am in contact with i have no way to get it back... im tired of being jacked when he doesnt even have my password only my email...and he still gets in and removes my alternates and replaces them with his and takes my accounts...hes been banned before and suspended for his bio and deranking...please help solve this problem...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Upon reading that my first thought is you've been using the same password instead of changing it after each account theft. Reading further on also suggests you're using the same WLID to create each account as your previous one is pinched, that's how he's getting in to all your accounts. As it is phone support, get an unauthorised access investigation opened, setup a new WLID and new password while that's running and use that for your account when you get it back.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Change all the passwords he knows.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sounds like you need to click the link in my signature...

Sorry this didn't help.