my account issues and what i was promised that i didnt get

ive been having problems with being double charged for over a year, i finally had to settle for 2  3-month refunds and they removed my billing info. So i was ok with that until i got double charged again, so i closed the checking account linked to that account and so they refunded that and solved the problem, then i couldnt redeem my 1 yr code for my account, i was on the phone with a girl and for over an hr and a half. she came back and said we resolved the problem and you have a year, i said what about the month i had left over? she says im gonna give you 4 months for waiting so patiently so youll have 5 months added to you account, she never added that to the notes in your system then my phone died. i called back and of course couldnt find the same person and the guy i was talking to did nothing to help me find her. All he said was that he couldnt refund me or give me what she promised despite that im still owed $70 for the remainer of the months i was being doubled charged. i talked to a supervisor and he told me the same thing, ive never had a problem with xbox until now and i cant even get the help i need or the things they promised to me. this is the only incident ive had and its become a huge hassle and made me feel like me as a customer is of no value to them, that they would rather just kick me to the curb and say too bad then to keep such a loyal fan.

Sincerely and extremely dissapointed,

Jesus Resendez

(A.K.A) NeoTerror

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

NeoTerror hey there :)

I'm very sorry to hear about your issues. However with that being said, you would still need to take this up with billing team via phone support as they are a totally different department to the forum staff that patrol and support these forums. If you want to leave any feedback, please do so in the Feedback Forum Section.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.