My account is missing.

So, this is my original account https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?GamerTag=xZTD09x. I don't use xbox often and it had probably been 5 or 6 months since the last time I had used it. Today i went to sign on to play a game online, but when I went to sign in I was getting error code 831188FE, which directed me here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/errors/error-code-831188fe. I followed all the steps for the first solution, -> 

Solution 1: Delete your gamertag, clear your cache, and recover your gamertag

1. Unplug any accessories attached to your console, such as a headset, the Xbox 360 Chatpad, or the Kinect Sensor.
  2. Delete your profile. For more information, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox 360 profile.
  3. Clear your system cache twice. See How to clear your Xbox 360 system cache.
  4. Recover your gamertag. For more information, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox Live profile.
  5. Restart your console.
when I got to step 4, and I input my account information(email and password), the result I got back was the account I am currently on. I've never heard of this account name, and I have no idea why it and not xZTD09x was associated with my email. I tried my other emails and they returned other accounts of mine. My original account (xZTD09x) was a gold member, with plenty of gamerscore and a history of playtime back when I used to play more frequently. This account not only has a silly name, it's 0 gamerscore, 0 friends list, and not a gold member.
Any help would be awesome, and a link to email support would be great too, I can only find chat support which is inconvenient. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello,

It's likely your account isn't lost but you're signing in with an e-mail that is incorrect. If you have access to the gamertag on your Xbox 360 console, please go to your Dashboard > Settings > Account > 3rd Tab (Account Information) > Account Security > Look to the right, and you'll see the e-mail you should be using to sign into Xbox.com to get your gamertag to show up.

If you don't have the means to do that then I would suggest that you Chat with Microsoft Support or Request a Call. You can do either option by going to this page here and clicking on Billing and Memberships, under Microsoft Account click Forgot Microsoft Account Username. You'll need to be able to provide the agent with the information on the account before they are able to give you the e-mail associated with the account. If you're not able to provide them with the information they are asking then they will not be able to assist you with your inquiry.

P.S: There is no e-mail support, sorry.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.