my account is being hacked

[mod removed: gamertag] is this guy gamer tag that keep hacking me..my account was being reviewed  for a least 5 days... and they couldn't find proof on the situation.. i have him actually saying he boot me in my inbox and other people to.. if this problem is not solve in the right way,, i am going to take this to court because he knows to much information about me... i believe that microsoft security is not 100% protected..

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Microsoft protects their customers 100%, if the user was really had unauthorized access to your account they would of detected it and for starters you cannot Name and Shame of the forums. May I suggest utilizing the mute and Complaint tools? Those users sound like simple trolls-

support.xbox.com/.../chat-terms-of-use-conduct

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hello to stop being hack change you email password and then if that doesn't work contact Microsoft and tell them your issue about being hack and then the will sought it out.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="FasterKiller123"]

hello to stop being hack change you email password and then if that doesn't work contact Microsoft and tell them your issue about being hack and then the will sought it out.

[/quote]

The OP has already done that and Microsoft found no evidence of unauthorized access.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, MLG TaG Tactics. I wanted to jump in here and confirm what FoomBerry said. If you experience harassment of any kind please take a look at this sticky and follow the steps to report the user via your console: forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx.

If you suspect your account was compromised in any way please follow the steps on this page to secure your account (http://xbox.com/security) and get in touch with phone support as soon as possible. They will be able to help you with this issue.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Sorry this didn't help.