My Account is being hacked!

I called support like 10 times trying to help get red of them on my main accounts (edited by a moderator) and (edited by a moderator). But when everything was going well with (edited by a moderator) you all ban it! and you all didnt ban the people that were exchanging my email and password arround because i got several messages when i got back from vacation and that guy that was using my account was exchanging my email and password to one of his buddies about (edited by a moderator) and (edited by a moderator) but u banned (edited by a moderator) and not the true hackers! but now (edited by a moderator) is being played with and i got proof in the link below. and they log into it 24/7 and we have log in wars all the time but yall never do anything about it! The link below shows what i have to wake up to everymorning and everytime i get back on xbox from doing something! Can YAll PLEASE HELP!

(edited by a moderator)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Please explain your question more clearly so that we may be able to help you a bit more. From what I can see you say you are being hacked but if you phoned xbox support they wouldnt just not answer you. I suggest you ring them again so that they can close yoru account down and investgate it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

all they said was "post on xbox.com" and yes i wish they would close it and investgate it but i called and asked them to do that and they said they cannot do that and just post on xbox.com. thats the only answer i have gotten from them. I have changed my Live IP and Password on both accounts 3 times and it doesnt help and i put pass codes on the account and stuff and it still doesnt work so idk what to do.

Sorry this didn't help.

If your account has been compromised you will have to call support again and have them investigate. Phone support are the only ones who can start an unauthorized access investigation.

If you want to report the users you think are doing this, you will need to file a complain via the console. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Sorry this didn't help.

why do i even try. thanks for nothing guys.

Sorry this didn't help.

What you can do is when the message "last signed on..." pops up, hit your guide button, there are some things there to help keep them from logging in, also if you can get to the settings area of the dash in time, click account then click account security. there are options to change your password, need a pass code or password at sign in and even changeing your email address.

hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.