my account has been hacked!!!!!!!

yesterday i was playing a game with my friends and i got an update for call of duty black ops 2 and a update for xbox live. so i did the updates and then my xbox kept on freezing so i turned it off then on again and this kept on repeating and my account was gone so i downloaded again . the next day i went on my xbox and all the maps i had broght for call of duty where gone so i went on fifa and it told me to download the online pass agian so i did and i worked so i was playing my games and then my xbox freezes agian so i turn it off and on AGAIN and when it came to the sing in my account was gone so i tried to download it and it came up with a box with a messege saying (sorry, xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. try again later 800870570) so i tried again later and it just came up with the same meesage again and i tried and i tried but it just would work

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Get ahold of customer service over the phone so they can do some verification with you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hiya Pro! Sorry to hear about that. 

First off, I would suggest you clear your system cache: How to clear your Xbox 360 system cache

Next, go ahead and delete and re-download your profile (Delete Profile Only), but when you download it, download it to another storage device, such as a USB. Here are some articles to help you do those steps. Copy, move or delete Xbox saved games, profiles, and avatar items & USB flash drive support for Xbox 360

Post back and let us know if that helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.