My account has been hacked ..plz help!

i haven't been playing online with my account since the 20th of may , n the last time i bought something online was an arcade game called fez & i bought it on another console i have in the house and at that time i still had around 1000 microsoft  points left in my account ... & i don't have fifa & i never bought the game in the first place .. when i logged in from that xbox i bought fez on i saw that my last game was fifa & i had 3 achievements from that game so the first thing that came 2 my mind was that i have been hacked so i checked my points balance it was 0 !!! The achievements were on the 31 of may and as i checked my xbox.com n saw the last visited consoles was the one on the 31 & the one that is mine that i checked in yesterday ...

What's confusing me is that how come i can still access my account with the same password n how can i check what the serial number for that xbox that used my account on the 31 of may ?? i changed my password 2day just in case & i use pre paid microsoft points cards to buy add-ons and games from the marketplace ( never used a credit card) ,, what's scaring me is that the hacker didnt change my passowrd so whats stopping them from doing it again ? & what can i do on my end to prevent it from happening again ? & is there a way u can check the ip address of that console because im sure that all of the previous consoles that are mine have the same ip .. I never gave my account to anyone so every console i signed in on in the past years were mine .. the one on the 31 of may isnt !

Thanks in advance

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The phone number for Saudi Arabia for Xbox Support should be 800 8 443 784. Here's the hours of operation:

Saturday - Wednesday 10:00-18:00 Thursday - Friday closed. Saudi Arabia

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

im already on it thx for replying , i tried calling support on this number 1-425-635-7180 but it says i have the wrong number, im calling internationally because xboxsupport @ twitter told me to call this number as my region when i created this account was set to united states & im in saudi arabia :[ do i have the right number ?

Sorry this didn't help.

If you have not contacted phone support do so. They will open an investigation on your account.  Phone support will need to lock the account to prevent further complications, and they are the only team that can open those investigations.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Harbi"]

i checked my recent downloaded items -__- that guy bought golden jumbo pack  but i guess he bought it through the fifa game store because i cant find a link to it ... & i cant use the chat option here its grey'ed out

[/quote]You'll have to actually phone Xbox Support for the to conduct an unauthorized access investigation. Meanwhile, change the WLID and password on your account so others can't gain access to your account and information. 

Switch your gamertag to a different Windows Live ID

You can change the Windows LIVE ID associated with your gamertag. Here’s how:

1. Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
  2. Go to Settings, and then select Account.
  1. Go to Your Information, and then select Windows Live ID.
  2. Select Change Windows Live ID.

Do one of the following:

• If you have another Windows Live ID, select Yes.
    • If you do not have another Windows Live ID, go to Windows Live Sign In and click Sign up. Once you have another Windows Live ID, select Yes and continue with the next step.

Note Your Microsoft Points balance will automatically be transferred to the new Windows Live ID.

3. Enter the password for the Windows Live ID that is currently associated with your gamertag, and then select Sign in.
  4. Enter the email address and the password for the new Windows Live ID that you want to associate with your gamertag, and then select Sign in.
  5. Select Yeschange to change the Windows Live ID associated with your Xbox LIVE account.
  6. Select Update Contact Information to update your contact information or Done to finish.

Notes

• When you change your Windows Live ID, your Microsoft Points are automatically transferred to the new Windows Live ID.
  • You can make only one Windows Live ID change for a given gamertag every 30 days.
  • Before you can change the Windows Live ID associated with a child account, you must provide the Windows Live ID information for the adult account that has parental control.
  • You can choose to require input of your Windows Live ID password to sign in to Xbox LIVE. For more information on how to do this, see Password-protect your Xbox LIVE profile.

Sorry this didn't help.

that would be MS support

xbox support numbers are only in the supported regions

you will have to contact support in the closest region to you

Sorry this didn't help.

i checked my recent downloaded items -__- that guy bought golden jumbo pack  but i guess he bought it through the fifa game store because i cant find a link to it ... & i cant use the chat option here its grey'ed out

Sorry this didn't help.

Ahh, a similar issue happened to me. You're going to need about 20-50 minutes, and call Xbox directly.

Not sure of the phone number for people from Saudi Arabia, but check through chat for the number, then call it.

The account will go under investigation, then you're good!

Sorry this didn't help.