my account has been comprimised....

ive been away for about 2 months with my school for a dominican trip to help out the needy children in the slums. im now in the hospital now being treated for molaria poisining. i decided to bring my xbox along to somewhat socialize with my friends who i havent spoken to in months. i try to sign on my main xbox live account and it says that ive been banned for 9999 years. i then go check my email account and received this from microsoft saying...

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been permanently suspended due to modification of your gamertag or other profile data.

These modifications may include, but are not limited to:

• Altering the appearance of your gamertag or avatar
  • Illegitimate gain of achievements or avatar awards
  • Application of watermarks or other special identifiers that were not legitimately granted
  • Unauthorized manipulation of in-game parameters

Your conduct was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding your conduct and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has issued a permanent suspension.

i have no recolection of modding my gamerscore or gamertag in any way. i went from somewhere around 3000 legit gamerscore to 19000! im not that hardcore into gaming! it was not me who was on the account. please microsoft, help me out, i dont wanna waste another $60 on live for another account.....my main account was RicosMagicJuice. and im using my friends account to post this forum. i would really like my account back that ive been using! mainly because i dont wanna waste my money for another membership and all my save data for games...and call of duty online of course... please help me get my account back, im a true gamer who dosent mod for fun.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

[quote user="ChangChongMike"]

ive been away for about 2 months with my school for a dominican trip to help out the needy children in the slums. im now in the hospital now being treated for molaria poisining. i decided to bring my xbox along to somewhat socialize with my friends who i havent spoken to in months. i try to sign on my main xbox live account and it says that ive been banned for 9999 years. i then go check my email account and received this from microsoft saying...

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been permanently suspended due to modification of your gamertag or other profile data.

These modifications may include, but are not limited to:

• Altering the appearance of your gamertag or avatar
  • Illegitimate gain of achievements or avatar awards
  • Application of watermarks or other special identifiers that were not legitimately granted
  • Unauthorized manipulation of in-game parameters

Your conduct was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding your conduct and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has issued a permanent suspension.

i have no recolection of modding my gamerscore or gamertag in any way. i went from somewhere around 3000 legit gamerscore to 19000! im not that hardcore into gaming! it was not me who was on the account. please microsoft, help me out, i dont wanna waste another $60 on live for another account.....my main account was RicosMagicJuice. and im using my friends account to post this forum. i would really like my account back that ive been using! mainly because i dont wanna waste my money for another membership and all my save data for games...and call of duty online of course... please help me get my account back, im a true gamer who dosent mod for fun.

[/quote]

You'll need to read this post, refer to the Bans and Suspensions section, and follow it's instructions.

Good luck and feel better soon!

--
Juxtapose13

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thank you very much! and i posted this again on the bans and suspensions section and it says that an administartor has to approve of this before making it pubic...

Sorry this didn't help.

thank you very much! and i posted this again on the bans and suspensions section and it says that an administartor has to approve of this before making it pubic...

[/quote]

I think that's the case because it's a heavily moderated forum.  Your post should go through shortly, and not too long thereafter it will be reviewed by a member of the Xbox LIVE Enforcement team, and they'll post their findings.

Good luck!

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

i dontt even know if the enforcement team will acutally believe me or will just have the same anatomic response just like every other person got. and my post hasent even been approved yet..i know it takes 24 hours but cmon....i dont even know if they can get my account out of a permanent ban. if they could that would be splended. i havent been on the account in months so i dont why i should go through all the hassle to gain it back...

Sorry this didn't help.

i dontt even know if the enforcement team will acutally believe me or will just have the same anatomic response just like every other person got. and my post hasent even been approved yet..i know it takes 24 hours but cmon....i dont even know if they can get my account out of a permanent ban. if they could that would be splended. i havent been on the account in months so i dont why i should go through all the hassle to gain it back...

[/quote]

Xbox LIVE Enforcement will look at your account, and if they see the Gamerscore has been modded, they'll inform you as such.  If you believe your account has been authorized without your consent, you can also contact Xbox Support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX and file a report for unauthorized access with an agent.

Good luck.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.