My account got stolen

Hi my name is prince and my first and only xbox live account was [GT REMOVED] but it got stolen and the person changed the gamertag to [GT REMOVED]and he also changed my windows live account information like where i live plus the security question has been changed. This person works with someone else whose gamertag is [GT REMOVED]. i know for a fact that these two have stolen atleast 20 xbox live accounts. I already filed a UA Investigation to the Xbox live enforcement team. I want to know what else i can do so i can get my gamertag back. I really hope xbox live bans this [GT REMOVED] kid because he max's out credit cards on accounts to. Please i would like some answers to what else i can do. I tried to reason with the guy but he loves the hacking buisness. One big reason i want my account back is because i just loaded it with a 12 month Gold Subscription. Now all those days i paid for are gone. Please Xbox live live help me out??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Regardless of what has happened, it is against the forum rules to call out other users even if you believe them to be stealing accounts.  As for your own account there is nothing you can do, you need to wait until support finishes their investigation.

You're also not giving us the full details of how your account was stolen, I can tell you now though that it was NOT hacked, as it's not possible to hack accounts, there are many ways to lose your account, hacking is not one of them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ye man u can still get your gamer tag back even if they change the email and pass word  and gamer tag name all u need to do is call xbox tell them that some one has nicked your profile  and change the email and gamer tag  name  all u need is the old email  secret question if u have it  and the contact details that u had  and tell them that u have the serial number of the xbox that made the profile in the first place no joke mate thats how u get it back trust me ive done this more then 3 times  when i used to boost  and my own mates stole from me  so go on and ring them up

Sorry this didn't help.

1) It is against forum rules to name and shame other players.

2) You were not HACKED. You were either phished or social engineered or gave out your personal information in the hopes of obtaining something.

3) Take a few minutes to read and practice Account security for Xbox LIVE

4) If you already FILED A COMPLAINT and contacted support to start an UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS INVESTIGATION then there is nothing more that you need to do but be patient. It can take up to 30 days for the UAI to be completed.

5) When you called support they should have locked the payment instrument as well. If they did not you will want to call them back to have them do so or contact your credit card company and have them cancel the card and file for fraudulent charges.

Sorry this didn't help.

Support will refund you for the money taken and give you the time you missed back (usually a 30 day prepaid code).Just wait it out and make a trial, remember to change all your details EVERYTHING! new email, password secret question and all!!!!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.