My account got hacked

I was playing a game and this dude got mad becuz I killed him and he threatened to hack me and after that when I was playing a game I got signed out and when I signed back in it said I was signed in on another console and a month later I signed in once and it said I was suspended until 12/31/9999 and I didn't do anything plz help that account email is [Moderator removed: Do not post personal information such as your E mail address on a public forum] plz help that account is my life plz help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

That is not the result of being hacked but from an enforcement action against your account.  You should have received an email about it but you can also post in the suspension forums for more info.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To add just a bit,

My account was compromised or outside my control when it was banned!

-------------------------

If you feel the actions that led to the enforcement action occurred while your account was compromised or not in your possession, you may open an ‘Unauthorized Access’ case by contacting your local Xbox Support number. While we work directly with Support during their investigation, please note that they will make all further contact with you regarding the details and results of their proceedings. We will be unable to assist you in this process.

----------------------------------

Be aware that this process may lock your account for several days, during which time you will be unable to access Xbox Live. Additionally, until such time as the Unauthorized Access claim is substantiated, any account suspensions will stand as issued. They will contact us directly with their findings.

-------------------------

Please note: A substantiated Unauthorized Access case does not necessarily mean the enforcement action will be reversed or lifted. Suspensions are not necessarily issued immediately, and may have been issued for actions that occurred while the account was under control of the owner.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.