My account got hacked!!!! Please help

Dear Microsoft,

Recently my account [mod removed] got hacked ,and I was wondering if someone could help me get it back ,or ban it. It all started when I went to church camp in July, and when I got back, I wanted to see if any of my friends were playing Xboxlive. When I checked it said that I have to recover it and the only time I recover my account is when I play with my cousin [mod removed] and my friend [mod removed],and when I'm done I always recover my account back. But now I can't recover my account back because he changed my password and my secret question thing. I have know idea how he access my account because I gave no one information to my account or my email. I believe its was a guy from the U.K because he changed the thing to U.K and he also sent a message to all my friends saying like " I hate you and remove me as a friend ,You are not worthy of being my friend so delete me." I don't remember his exact words but those are really close to what he said.Also, not to be like racist or nothing I'm Asian and why would I live in the U.K , I  wouldn't name myself [mod removed] if I was British. The games I play he doesn't even play. It doesn't make sense to hack my account I didn't do anything to him. I don't even know a Britsh dude in my life. And also I'm been kinda frustrated this past month ,because my brother ,[mod removed], credit card is still attached to the account and it made him go negative. If you guys can't get the account back , can you please disable the credit card, because our family is going through a tough time and we need money right now, it would helps us a lot if you guys could do that, but I would like you to help me get it back or possible ban it. But the number one priority is to disable the credit card to the account. And yeah I know I'm like one month late, but I our internet got cut off, so I had no way of contacting  Microsoft. Also this Account I'm using right now to contact you guys is a Account that I made at my cousin,which he has internet. I hope you guys could help me , it would be fantastic. If you guys have any questions please call [mod removed],which is my brother, or email [mod removed], which is my brother also. Thank you for reading my problem.

Sincerly,

[mod removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

Never, ever post personal information on a public forum unless you enjoy spam and/or losing your identity. You need to contact support and have them start an Unauthorized Access Investigation, at which time they will LOCK the account until it is complete, usually within 7-30 business days. Once it is complete they will contact you via e-mail with the results of their investigation and what you need to do, if anything, to get your account back.

Also, please take a moment to read Xbox LIVE Account Security.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

For U.S. phone support, call 1800-4My-Xbox.

If you live outside the U.S., please go here to select your region for support. forums.xbox.com/.../ChangeLocale.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.