My account achivments got banned why?

i was wondering why achivments got banned and thier bann for both of my accounts for some reson and i was wondering if they could be unbanned and why they got banned please someone help

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Well, according to your profile, you are labeled as a cheater, for the whole community to see. You evidently modded your gamer score, and you are responsible for your own account. The achievements you previously earned are not achievable on that account anymore hence you modded the gamer score to illegitimately earn the achievement(s).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That's because you modded your gamerscore. You will not be able to earn achievements on games that you had before.

If you do want to earn those achievements legitemately again, I suggest you make another gamertag, without cheating this time around.

Sorry this didn't help.

The only people who can tell you exactly why you were issued a gamer score reset are located here.

But the most common reason is because you modified your gamer score via third party software on your PC. Once a gamer score reset is issued it is permanent. You will never be able to earn any achievements, on either account that was reset, on any games played prior to the reset. If you wish to do so then you will need to start fresh with a new account, this time hopefully earning them legitimately. If not then the next course of action would be a permanent account ban from XBL. That would mean you would lose everything associated with that account including; ms points, Live time, gamer score, game saves and download content.

For more information please refer to Gamerscore Corrections.

Sorry this didn't help.